The aim of laboratory service is a realization of laboratory analysis of filter media and used filter elements. We have at our disposal highly modern equipped laboratories.
Laboratory service includes:
- chemical – physical tests
- mechanical – technological tests
- monitoring of quality of new material before its input into production process (input laboratory control)
- monitoring of current condition of used filter elements
- analyses of damage causes of filter elements
We send our customers laboratory reports with results of made tests.
Please save this form into your PC, fulfill and use as attachment for Your demand which you will send on email address firstname.lastname@example.org
Demand for laboratory analyse of filter bags
The aim of application service is a complex processing of all available information from the customer, from laboratory and technical service in order to choose optimal filter medium for a given dedusting process. We recommend to our customers the best filter-medium option from the technical and operation prospective.
We insist on a long-term lifetime of filter element and economic profitability of proposed solution during application of filter medium. Application working is backed up long-term experiences and knowledge of our application technicians, which use special information systems.
The aim of technical service is a support during solving problems on filter equipment directly at the customer. Our technical team is equipped with a service car with measurement instruments to measure necessary parameters.
We offer within our technical service:
- scheduled controls of filter equipments with a view to condition of filter elements including their removal
- operative and extra controls of filter equipments with a view to identify non-standard and problematic operation conditions
- controls of filter equipment tightness by „LEAK DUST“
- individual regeneration of filter bags by system „REC“
The aim of realization service is a service activity within the projects including complete changeovers of filter elements including related repairs of filter equipment. Our experienced technicians realize this led by a project manager.
Realization service „made on order“ includes:
- takeover and site safeguarding – filter space
- removal and ecological liquidation of old filter elements
- cleanup of clean and dirty side of filter and follow-up installation of new filter elements
- control of tightness by „LEAK DUST“ and pre-coating of filter elements
- cooperation during putting filter into operation, including optimalization of set-up of regeneration system
- handover of work to a customer
We supply a special contrast powder LEAK DUST® for a control of tightness of filter elements and filter equipment.
Special contrast powder LEAK DUST® finds a use in all sorts of industrial processes during gas filtration.
- power industry (energy) – coal combustion • incineration plants • cement and lime plants • production of building materials • chemical industry • glass and ceramic production • engineering • asphalt plants • steel and foundry industry • production of aluminium and non-ferrous metals • production of coke • production of paints and pigments • wood industry etc.
BASIC TYPES OF LEAK DUST® ACCORDING TO COLOUR: