Since 1.9.2019 ECOTEX s.r.o. renamed KAYSER FILTERTECH CZECH REPUBLIC s.r.o ..
At the same time the e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org will change from 1.9.2019
Table of contents:
Declaration by KAYSER FILTERTECH CZECH REPUBLIC s.r.o. on responsibility for personal data protection
- KAYSER FILTERTECH CZECH REPUBLIC s.r.o. is a manufacturing company operating in the field of industrial filtration of gases and liquids. It engages in the manufacture of filtration elements and provision of servicing to its customers. The manufacture and servicing is ensured through own permanent staff.
- KAYSER FILTERTECH CZECH REPUBLIC s.r.o. is a subsidiary of Kayser Filtertech GmbH and A.Kayser GmbH & Co.KG Textile Filtermedien.
- When carrying out its activities, KAYSER FILTERTECH CZECH REPUBLIC s.r.o. pays great attention to protection of privacy of its staff, as well as of its customers, suppliers and other parties.
- KAYSER FILTERTECH CZECH REPUBLIC s.r.o. sees it as its responsibility to inform its staff, customers and other parties, in a transparent and comprehensible manner, about the approach it pursues as regards compliance with personal data protection obligations.
- Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, which we use as a guide to comply with our obligations in personal data protection, entered into effect on 25 May 2018.
- Your questions or remarks concerning personal data protection can be sent to: e-mail address: email@example.com; data box: gig2ygt; postal address: KAYSER FILTERTECH CZECH REPUBLIC s.r.o., Dráby 785, 566 01 Vysoké Mýto.
Fundamental principles of personal data processing in the Company
- When processing personal data, KAYSER FILTERTECH CZECH REPUBLIC s.r.o. follows the applicable legal regulations in a correct and transparent manner. Personal data are used solely to comply with its statutory obligations and for other activities arising from its position as a private entity.
- Your personal data are processed by KAYSER FILTERTECH CZECH REPUBLIC s.r.o. solely for specific defined purposes, in the scope and for as long as necessary. They are processed in a manner ensuring their appropriate security.
- Only when absolutely necessary, KAYSER FILTERTECH CZECH REPUBLIC s.r.o. requests your consent to personal data processing, which must be given freely, for a specific purpose, unambiguously, and after receiving information about the purpose of processing, for which the consent is to be given, and about the period during which your data will be kept.
- As regards processing of personal data, which is based on you giving your consent, you can revoke this consent at any time at your free will. The revocation of your consent must be demonstrable so that proper records can be kept by KAYSER FILTERTECH CZECH REPUBLIC s.r.o. of the revoked consent. In the revocation of your consent, please clearly indicate that is concerns revocation of your consent and specify the consent in question you are revoking. The revocation of your concern must be delivered to KAYSER FILTERTECH CZECH REPUBLIC s.r.o. address or electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org, or it must be made using the relevant form available at our corporate website.
Identification data and contact details of the personal data controller and the person in charge of personal data protection
- The personal data controller is: KAYSER FILTERTECH CZECH REPUBLIC s.r.o., Company ID No.: 63216141, having its registered office at Dráby 785/IV, 56601 Vysoké Mýto, registered in the Commercial Register kept by the Regional Court in Hradec Králové, file No. C 7722.
- In KAYSER FILTERTECH CZECH REPUBLIC s.r.o., an authorized person in charge of personal data protection supervises that activities in personal data protection are carried out properly; you can contact that person at the address KAYSER FILTERTECH CZECH REPUBLIC s.r.o., Dráby 785, 566 01 Vysoké Mýto, at the phone number 465 461 612 or at the e-mail address email@example.com.
- A data protection officer has not been appointed by the Company.
Purposes of personal data processing and legal basis for the processing
- KAYSER FILTERTECH CZECH REPUBLIC s.r.o. processes personal data for the following basic purposes: Entering into contracts and performance of contractual obligations; production and production quality control; employment of staff in the Company; protection of persons and Company assets; compliance with statutory obligations; providing for ancillary activities.
- The legal basis, which enables us to process personal data, consists in compliance with our statutory obligations, the Company’s legitimate interest, performance of contractual obligations or consent granted by you.
Categories of processed data subjects – natural persons
- KAYSER FILTERTECH CZECH REPUBLIC s.r.o. processes the following main categories of data subjects for the basic purposes specified above:
- other parties.
Categories of personal data processed
- KAYSER FILTERTECH CZECH REPUBLIC s.r.o. processes the following main categories of personal data for the purposes specified above:
- identification data of persons – first and last name, date of birth, birth certificate number;
- contact details of persons – address, phone number, e-mail address;
- descriptive data of persons – health insurance company, nationality, personal situation, occupational medical opinions;
- economic data – bank account, drawing of a pension, parental allowance, asset seizure and insolvency;
- job-related data – assets entrusted, access data, work performance;
- location data – GPS sensors, IP addresses;
- image data – photographs, video footage.
Sources of personal data
- KAYSER FILTERTECH CZECH REPUBLIC s.r.o. obtains personal data personal data directly from the data subjects – employees, job candidates, customers, suppliers, etc. These personal data are provided in personal questionnaires, the employees’ requests, state administration forms handled during the employment, in purchase orders, offers and other documents sent.
Personal data recipients
- KAYSER FILTERTECH CZECH REPUBLIC s.r.o. provides your personal data to state administration bodies as other separate controllers as part of performance of its statutory obligations.
- KAYSER FILTERTECH CZECH REPUBLIC s.r.o. provides your personal data to owners and members of KAYSER Filtration group.
- KAYSER FILTERTECH CZECH REPUBLIC s.r.o. provides your personal data to other entities for the purpose of contract performance or data management.
Access to personal data by other parties
- KAYSER FILTERTECH CZECH REPUBLIC s.r.o. provides access to your personal data to its processors and only if these provide services ensuring personal data processing based on a contractual relationship – processing contract entered into. In relation to the personal data, they are bound by the same obligations as KAYSER FILTERTECH CZECH REPUBLIC s.r.o., which is responsible for the processors. These include externally operated information systems for management of human resources matters, business contacts and protection of Company vehicles.
- KAYSER FILTERTECH CZECH REPUBLIC s.r.o. has made arrangements for external servicing and other services, under which their providers may have irregular and random access to personal data. These other parties are allowed by KAYSER FILTERTECH CZECH REPUBLIC s.r.o. to access such systems solely based on a servicing or other contract entered into, including the obligation of confidentiality and the prohibition to process or disclose such data to third parties. These include primarily maintenance and administration of the Company’s information systems.
Duration of personal data processing
- KAYSER FILTERTECH CZECH REPUBLIC s.r.o. processes personal data solely for the duration of the legal title to such data. A period of retention is specified for every purpose of processing. Once the processing is finished – the purpose of processing is fulfilled, the personal data shall be deleted or discarded, as appropriate. Where personal data are processed for any purpose requiring your consent, the period of retention is governed by your consent. Or by revocation thereof, as the case may be.
Profiling and automated personal data processing
- KAYSER FILTERTECH CZECH REPUBLIC s.r.o. does not carry out profiling of the personal data obtained.
- KAYSER FILTERTECH CZECH REPUBLIC s.r.o. does not carry out purely automated personal data processing without any human intervention.
Rights of data subjects in personal data processing by KAYSER FILTERTECH CZECH REPUBLIC s.r.o.
- In relation to the personal data processed, you can exercise the following rights vis-à-vis KAYSER FILTERTECH CZECH REPUBLIC s.r.o.:
- right to information about the processing of your personal data – you have the right to obtain confirmation from KAYSER FILTERTECH CZECH REPUBLIC s.r.o. as to whether your personal data are processed by KAYSER FILTERTECH CZECH REPUBLIC s.r.o.;
- right of access to personal data – you have the right to demand that KAYSER FILTERTECH CZECH REPUBLIC s.r.o. provides access to your personal data and to information as to the purpose of its processing, the categories of the personal data concerned, the recipient of the personal data or the recipient categories, information about any transfer of the personal data to third countries, the period of retention of personal data, information about the personal data source and whether automated processing or profiling is carried out;
- right to rectification – right to have inaccurate or incomplete personal data rectified;
- right to erasure (“right to be forgotten”) – this concerns the controller’s obligation to erase the personal data processed; however, this right does not apply at all times because there are situations when KAYSER FILTERTECH CZECH REPUBLIC s.r.o. must process personal data in order to properly comply with its obligations and legitimate interests (compliance with a statutory obligation or for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims);
- right to restriction of processing – can be exercised if you do not wish for KAYSER FILTERTECH CZECH REPUBLIC s.r.o. to process your personal data for any purposes other than the necessary legal reasons and for the establishment, exercise or defence of the Company’s legal claims;
- right to data portability – you can demand that KAYSER FILTERTECH CZECH REPUBLIC s.r.o. transmit your personal data to you or to another controller you specify, where such transmission is not hindered by a legal barrier and you provided the data based on performance of a contract you entered into or based on your consent to the processing;
- right to object and automated individual decision-making – such objection can be raised if you believe that the processing of your personal by KAYSER FILTERTECH CZECH REPUBLIC s.r.o. is unauthorized; you can also object directly against automated decision-making and profiling, if such processing took place;
- right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority which, in the Czech Republic, is the Office for Personal Data Protection – you can always address your request, suggestion or complaint to: Úřad pro ochranu osobních údajů (Office for Personal Data Protection), Pplk. Sochora 27, 170 00 Prague 7, e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org, data box ID: qkbaa2n, or the Office website https://www.uoou.cz.
- If you exercise any of the rights in relation to the personal data processed, we will notify you of how your request was handled no later than within one month after your request was delivered. This time limit can be extended by two months in view of the complexity and number of requests in handling. In such case, we will inform you accordingly.
- If you wish to exercise your rights, you can do so at any time in writing at the following address: KAYSER FILTERTECH CZECH REPUBLIC s.r.o., Dráby 785, 566 01 Vysoké Mýto, by phone at: +420 465 461 612, at the e-mail address: email@example.com, or using a form available at the KAYSER FILTERTECH CZECH REPUBLIC s.r.o. website https://www.kayser-filtertech.cz/en/contacts.
- Exercising of rights is free of charge. KAYSER FILTERTECH CZECH REPUBLIC s.r.o. may charge a fee for handling your request only in the event that the request is manifestly unfounded or excessive, or if the same request is of excessively repetitive nature.
- More detailed rules on how the rights can be exercised are available at: https://www.kayser-filtertech.cz/en/gdpr.
For KAYSER FILTERTECH CZECH REPUBLIC s.r.o., Bc. Kateřina Hájková, proxy holder
In order to facilitate the exercise of your rights, as well as the lodging of suggestions, complaints, objections and requests, KAYSER FILTERTECH CZECH REPUBLIC s.r.o. has set up a central handling point. Our Human Resources Department (authorized person) acts as this central point.
The following are entitled to lodge a request to exercise the rights:
- the data subject – natural person, whose personal data are processed;
- a legal representative of the data subject or a guardian;
- any persons authorized by the data subject.
The following can be requested:
- information whether your personal data are processed by our Company;
- access to your personal data processed by our Company;
- rectification of your inaccurate or incomplete personal data;
- erasure of personal data (“right to be forgotten”);
- objection against the processing, based on our legitimate interest;
- limitation of personal data processing for the establishment, exercise or defence of your legal claims;
- personal data portability.
A request can be lodged with KAYSER FILTERTECH CZECH REPUBLIC s.r.o. is one of the following manners:
- by e-mail sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- to the data box: gig2ygt
- in writing to the address: KAYSER FILTERTECH CZECH REPUBLIC s.r.o., Dráby 785, 566 01 Vysoké Mýto
- using the web form: https://www.kayser-filtertech.cz/en/contacts
In order to be able to handle your request, it must include:
- your identification, if you are lodging a request for yourself, or identification of the requesting person and the person authorized to act on the requesting person’s behalf;
- contact details of the requesting person;
- subject-matter of the request – what the requesting person requests, the matter concerned by the request, the right which is exercised by the requesting person and what exactly he/she demands,
- signature of the requesting person in case of a written request; e-mail address in case of an electronic request, signed by electronic signature, if appropriate.
After we receive your request, we have to sure about your identity. Depending on the form and nature of the request, we can request identity verification, for instance, using your ID card or another identity document. In case of any doubt as to the identity of the requesting person, if the identity is not reliably proven, the request will not be handled. In addition, we can request that you specify more details about the subject-matter of your request or the type of processing covered by the request, as the case may be, in order to be able to handle the request in time and to your satisfaction.
Request handling period
Your request will be handled without undue delay and, in any case, within one month after we have received your request. In accordance with EU Regulation 2016/679, this time limit can be extended by additional two months if necessary and in view of the complexity and number of requests. In such case, you will be notified by us about any such extension, with indication of the reasons, no later than one month after we have received your request.
Request handling costs
Your requests are processed and handled free of charge. If a submitted request is manifestly unfounded or excessive, in particular due to its repetitive nature, we can either:
- charge a reasonable fee taking into account the administrative costs of providing the information or communication or taking the action requested; or
- refuse to act on the request.
A request by a data subject can be refused if:
- we have not been able to verify the identity of the requesting person where there are doubts in that regard;
- the request is manifestly unfounded or excessive, in particular due to its repetitive nature;
- the requesting person is different from the data subject concerned by the request,
- the requesting person is not a legal representative of the data subject or a guardian;
- the request is unauthorized because it goes above and beyond the scope of rights of data subjects arising from the Regulation or from other applicable laws concerned;
- the data subject refuses to pay the fee charged.
If we are not able to act on your request, you will be informed accordingly and provided with the reasons why we are not able to do so. You will receive a request refusal, with indication of the reasons and information about your right to lodge a complaint with the Office for Personal Data Protection.
If you are not satisfied with our efforts to fulfil your rights, you are entitled to refer to the Office for Personal Data Protection: at the address Úřad pro ochranu osobních údajů (Office for Personal Data Protection, Pplk. Sochora 27, Prague 7, e-mail address: email@example.com, data box ID qkbaa2n.
Under Art. 28 (3) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data ("Regulation"), the controller shall inform individuals (data subjects) about the processing of personal data under Article 13 of the Regulation.
KAYSER FILTERTECH CZECH REPUBLIC s.r.o., Dráby 785/IV, 566 01 Vysoké Mýto is the controller of the personal data that it processes by operating a CCTV system with recording for the purposes of:
- Protecting persons and company property using a CCTV system.
Legal basis for processing
We operate the CCTV system on the basis of our legitimate interests in accordance with point (f) of Art. 6 (1) of the Regulation. We have an interest in protecting our property against unlawful actions of third parties. For this reason, we monitor the exterior of the building and the adjoining land, access road, parking lot, entrance gates and entrance doors. The parking lot and the entrance gate to the company premises lead from public roads that partly fall within the visual field of the cameras.
Marking of the CCTV system and the monitored space
The CCTV system and the monitored space of the company are visibly marked with an informational board that provides information about the administrator of the CCTV system and where further information about the monitoring and the exercise of the rights of the individual (data subject) can be obtained.
The installed CCTV systems make recordings and store them for 10 days. After that, we delete the recordings.
Method of personal data processing
The recordings from the CCTV system are continuously stored in the recording device's storage and are stored and backed up for a set period of time. This time is necessary to detect specific unlawful conduct. If such conduct occurs, copies of the recordings may be made and handed over to investigative, prosecuting and adjudicating bodies and state administrative authorities. Personal data shall not be transferred to other entities, abroad or to international organisations.
As an individual (data subject, employee, customer, visitor, public,...), you have the right to obtain information from us regarding whether we process data concerning you in relation to the CCTV system, you have the right to access personal data, to erase them if it is not a recording of unlawful conduct and the reason for their processing has ceased to exist. Right to object to their processing.